The pearls are marketed as a natural, holistic way to cleanse or detox your vagina or uterus of “toxins,” negative emotions, past sexual partners, and hormonal imbalances. They're also said to help with heavy periods, endometriosis, yeast infections, and bacterial vaginosis!
1. Thoroughly wash your hands and take one Detox pearl.
2. Pull out the string of the Detox pearl, soak the pearl in hot water for 3 minutes
(keep a small amount of the string outside of the vagina so it is easy to find after 2/3 day detox is over)
3. Insert the detox pearl inside the vagina approximately 7 cm deep ( as deep as your middle finger can push it) - Only insert One pearl.
4. You must remove the detox pearl no later than 3 days, though some women remove it after 2 days after seeing results.
5. One Detox pearl can be used for 2-3 days
6. Clean vagina with warm water
7. Insert next detox pearl 24 hours after removing the first one
Some itching, mild burning, and cramping may happen. For the majority, these symptoms pass quickly. For a full detox 6 pearls are recommended, and these should be used as instructed in steps 1 - 7. Let your discharge come out naturally, Some might want to douche to help get rid of the toxins faster, but I recommend letting the toxins come out on their own. Douching is not healthy in my book. For further information, you can consult our FAQ section, or email our customer service team if your concern is not answered.
Osthol, Stemona sessilifolia , Kochiascoparia, motherwort, Rhizoma smilacis glabrae, Angelica, Rhizoma chuianxiong and borneol.
Osthole/ Cnidium- increases sexual libido, fertility and clears skin, also good for infections or any bacteria build-up.
Stemona sessilifolia- helps regulate blood flow around the womb while killing parasites, helps to relax tension in uterine muscles which can cause menstrual cramps for women with endometriosis.
Kochia Scoparia- antifungal effect, eases itching and problematic urination.
Motherwort - helps to regulate the menstrual cycle while removing toxins around the perineum area.
Rhizoma smilacis- anti-inflammatory properties, expels toxins, alleviates pain, helps to treat gonorrhea.
Angelica- known for its use in treating menopause, cramps, and PMS. Useful to end hot flashes, also seen as a natural aphrodisiac.
Rhizoma chuianxiong- an important ingredient for gynecological disorders, eliminates cold pathogens in the vagina, promotes blood circulation, helps with blood stasis.
Borneol- a very rare herb, reduces pain and hot flashes, plays an important role in severe disease also while tightening vaginal muscles.